Friday, December 5, 2008

Why I should be an SOBU Blogger


My blog should be selected to attend the SOBU because of the diversity of the topics written about and the diversity of the audience reading. While I’ve written about everything, from the Banking Bailout to the Real Housewives of Atlanta, the sometimes comical, sometimes serious but always interesting and intriguing blog appeals to readers from various ages, ethnicity's, and socio-economic backgrounds. In the blogging world that is quite rare. D-the-VIP.com is like radio back in the days when you could hear Michael Jackson, Prince, Madonna, Shirley Murdock, and Duran-Duran all on the same station. The contributions I would make as an invited blogger would be significant. I'm smart, I'm witty but most of all I have my finger on the pulse of what's going on in and around the community. You want to talk about the recession? I'm ready, (especially since we're finally admitting we're in one! You want to talk about the astronomical foreclosure rates and the sub-prime loans that caused them? I'm ready! You want to talk lay-off's and the free trade agreement that helped get us there? I'm ready! And if you want to discuss rap lyric's and why Rapper's should censor their lyric's, I'm ready! I may not agree with you but one things for sure I will always have an opinion!

No comments: